Friday 28 November 2014

End of semester stresses + some goodies

So it's the end of the semester, and the stress levels are at their highest. But, I can't forget about the kitties... The kitties need lovin' too.

The kitties are great at helping to relieve stress; they are cuddly, warm, and fuzzy.

Even if I'm having a rough time with the copious amounts of homework that my teachers are throwing down upon me (us), the kitties will, sometimes annoyingly, come over to see what I'm doing. And if it's The Cakes, she'll more than likely sit down on one of the papers that I'm trying to read...

It reminds me that the simple things in life should be appreciated, if you do, it'll help to get you through the tough times, such as the four deadlines that I was dealing with on Wednesday/Thursday.
                                                      -The Projector article
-PR research project
-Personality profile edit
-Shoot video at Siloam Mission
-2 memo's





But I did it, I did it all! I was even able to go to my sisters' engagement dinner...yay! congrats!


Oh, and I dropped my iPhone and the screen cracked...awesome..add it to the list of problems that I have to deal with... And if you aren't in CreComm you just won't get it...UGH!





Next week it doesn't get any easier...
we have in order:
Monday-Radio final project
Tuesday-Radio analysis of final project
Wednesday-Media Pro The Extra Mile edited
Thursday- Creative Writing-Assignment 5
                 Ad- Personal Brand
Friday- Journalism- LIVE HIT DERBY DAY *Shout-out to Joanne for reminding me*
                                                              I'm not considering this school work, because it should be fun!

OH and it doesn't get any better after that week...final exams, papers, final media production assignment, etc.







Buuuuut, Dec. 17, we are done...till the January 5th.









On a completely unrelated note, two awesome trailers were released this week,
Jurassic World

and today
Star Wars VII : The Force Awawkens

and a shameless plug for all my TV and movie info, check out Screen Rant













1 comment:

  1. You forgot the best day of all - LIVE HIT DERBY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete