Friday 6 February 2015

Post Super Bowl

Soo the Super Bowl. It was a big deal to 114+ million people in the states alone. It was an entertaining game- especially in the second half. 

I did not lose faith in Tom and co. as many people around me had thought I did. I was confident in the fact that the Pats D would be able to withstand the push from the Shit Hawks. Turned out that it wasn't a bad play call by the Hawks, rather, it was an extraordinary play by the D. They played it to perfection   As Butler said, he had practiced against that play in practice and was not caught off guard. 

It was a split decision that changed the outcome and the legacy that is Tom Brady. Instead of start 3 for 3 and going 0 for 3, the Pats managed to pull through, even though another once in a life time catch went against them. 

It was a great win. And I couldn't be more proud to be a Pats fan than I am now. And as long as Tom continues to play at a high level, the young Pats have a good chance of finding themselves in the big game next season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment