Friday 27 February 2015

Blogggggin

The first week back from Reading Week has been nothing short of induced stress, deprivation of sleep, and constant self-doubt.

Reflecting back, I am glad that I took the time to come to the school during Reading Week to get some assignments finished, because, if I had not, I would most likely be lying in a puddle of tears.

I managed to get everything finished, albeit not to the standards that I would have hoped for, but everything is done and is about to be handed in.

Today has been pretty rough so far, yesterday I was at the school at 7:30 a.m. and left at 8:15 p.m. only to go straight to work and work until 2:30 a.m. I fell asleep around 3 in the morning and woke up at 6:40, so yes, I have been sluggish and quirky all day. I am looking forward to going home and having a nap before closing again tonight and again tomorrow, only to open on Sunday...#Livinthelife

I had planned on creating a video with the babies, as they have been lacking from the blog lately, but I ran out of time and energy. Next week looks to be calmer, so I hope to bring the world back to the kitties, the reason this blog exists.

As for right now, I'm going to close my laptop and close my eyes for half an hour. Good day y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment