Friday 6 March 2015

You must read my blog...

This week we learnt about creating ads on Twitter, Facebook and Google. I signed up for Twitter ad and am curious to see how well it works. My campaign will run on Monday afternoon promoting my radio show Countrified Country Time which airs from 6 - 7 online. radio.rrc.ca

As it stands, I am under the impression that I currently have zero to two listeners a week as no one ever comments about my latest show or Tweets my way. My show is fun and I enjoy hosting it every week. If you haven't tuned in, I suggest that you do, I GUARANTEE that you'll like it, and if you don't, I'll refund your money.

Depending on the results, it will go a long way in deciding whether I want to include this form of marketing for my IPP next fall. Marketing is a large component of our IPP's and especially mine. There will be more details outlining what my IPP will entail in a few months after I present it to the panel of judges. It will be in their hands, however, I hope to have made it as easy for them to confirm it as possible.

Next Friday, we have been tasked to venture into a town or community from Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, or North Dakota. My group has selected Emerson, the last stop between Manitoba and North Dakota. I am still researching where to go, but am excited to see where our adventures lead us.

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment