Friday 27 March 2015

Off to Brandon!

Tonight, Brent and myself are heading out to Brandon. Reason being? Well, it's playoff time for the Wheat Kings and we both don't work. So, why the hell not?

We are literally heading out right at four and flying out there for seven o'clock puck drop.




Along the way, I plan on filming some footage and filming, hopefully, at the game also. Reason being? Use it for my montage film for Media Pro.








AND we also got another assignment today, a review assignment.







I plan to review the experience of the Keystone Centre and compare it to the MTS Centre or The Hangar as I am starting a movement to name it.




Having closed last night, I got home around three in the morning and woke up at 6:40 a.m. I am a wee bit tired as I am feverishly writing this blog.

That being said, I will get my third wind soon and be good to go for the rest of the day.

Next week is the Magazine Trade Fair, feel free top stop on by, noon - 4 p.m. Red River College's Exchange District Campus


No comments:

Post a Comment