Friday 3 October 2014

Friends?

So this past week, I witnessed something that normally does not happen. I saw the kitties hanging and chilling together on the couch.

Now, you guys don't know these two yet, hopefully soon you will. But, this picture is somewhat of an anomaly for the two of them.
Normally, they are never sitting side by side. Normally, they are on opposite sides of the room or in different rooms.

This is why I had to take out my new fancy camera and have a photo shoot...I felt like a fancy photographer, setting the white balance, correcting the focus, finding the right angles and correct zoom. But the most impressive aspect of all this is that they stayed put and worked with me!
Animals have their own minds and will do as they please, especially cats. I felt as if everything was coming together for me and them.

The sun finally set and the cats reared their real colours, or traits...The Cakes was again laying down watching the Wild Card game with me, when out of nowhere The Meish crept towards the couch, and  an unsuspecting Cakes was pounced on by her resulting in the cakes rolling over, claws and paws stretched outwards and hissing back at her.

I normally see something like this or similar to this once every couple days. For some reason Meisha is always the aggressor and Pancakes never wants any of it.

I don't solely blame Meisha though, Pancakes needs to be a little more fun and play with Meisha a bit more. I think Meisha is just bored and wants to play, but Pancakes being mostly a single cat for the majority of her growing up years never really experienced playing with other cats unlike Meisha who had a big grey fluff ball named Karl or Kurly.

The only time the two of them play with each other is when I pull out the infamous red laser pen that the cats love to chase but never catch... Pancakes usually gets worn down quicker than Meisha because she's fuller of life...

Till next post :D

No comments:

Post a Comment