Friday 31 October 2014

Halloween!!!!

So, this time every year Instagram, Facebook and Twitter are overwhelmed with cute animals dining their owners favourite costumes-usually to the chagrin of the pet.

I had planned on hunting for a few costumes for my girls but school and work have been overwhelming as of late. O'well, plus I don't think Pancakes would be impressed with me if I came home with a pumpkin costume for her. On the flip side, I have a feeling Meisha would love to dress up as a Superwoman.

Instead, I scoured the internet and compiled a list of the best cat halloween themed costumes that they could wear and walk around the house with.


Scuba cat, Bat Cat, Baller player cat, and cat lobster.

My personal favourite is ball player cat...he looks like he is ready to get in the game.

Though bat cat is probably the cutest thing on the internet right now.

Anyways, happy Halloween all! Be safe out there tonight!

And if you, or anyone you know is dressing up their cat this Halloween season please post a picture in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment